Want good things to happen to you? Follow us on Facebook.

Watch Featured Movies

The Watchers: Revelation: Creatures, who claim to be from another planet, interact with world leaders. But their plot is exposed and their true nature is revealed by a nine-year-old girl. Now they seek to endanger her and all those around her.

  • Currently 2.92/5
(12 votes)
Ratings: IMDB: 5.9/10 Metascore: N/A RT: N/A
Released: October 09, 2013
Runtime: 91 mins
Genres: Action Adventure Sci-Fi
Countries: USA
Director: Tom Dallis
Actors: Daisy Aspiras Gregory Patrick Agnew Rachel Barkalow Theus Aspiras

The Watchers: Revelation Links

Streaming films is becoming more risky every day. We strongly urge our users to use a VPN to make themselves anonymous while streaming films and TV shows online. Using a VPN ensures that your ISP, the government and the NSA can’t spy on you or block any streams. They will not be able to see ANY of your online activity. Protect Your Privacy with a Free VPN
Watch Trailer Trailer Page  
Version 1 6809 views Report Broken
  • Currently 5.00/5
(1 votes)
Version 2 1183 views Report Broken
  • Currently 5.00/5
(1 votes)
Version 3 16062 views Report Broken
  • Currently 5.00/5
(1 votes)
Version 4 269 views Report Broken
  • Currently 3.25/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(4 votes)
Version 5 233 views Report Broken
  • Currently 3.00/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(2 votes)
Version 6 246 views Report Broken
  • Currently 2.67/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(3 votes)
Version 7 129 views Report Broken
  • Currently 2.00/5
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(2 votes)
= Low Quality = Medium Quality = High Quality How do I watch these?

Sponsored Content

The Watchers: Revelation Comments

Posted by timfive 2 months ago ( Edited 2 months ago )
+6 | +6 / -0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!1/5 55 min in I'm cracking up. If the laws of physics are broken then nothing applies. This is low budget film. Man it cant be from 2013 this is sad. The video looks like it came off a VHS to DVD, The sound is like every one had been dubbed over. I'm off to go watch Star Ship Troopers from 1997. With blood guts, TA, and bugs hahah

Posted by SuggestionBox 2 months ago
+1 | +1 / -0

99% won't like this. The other 1% are simply kind and patient with every ability to overlook everything to see the story. Sadly, they won't even get that. Movie-wise, everything is bad, especially the eye-rolling writing and the confusing editing. It tells instead of shows. It talks more about what happens off-screen than it shows, which makes it confusing as to what's going on and why. The acting is so wooden, Pinocchio is screaming ''racism!'' There was absolutely no care or quality put into this whatsoever. It's just another random group of people who decided to make a movie with complex ideas on a virtually non-existent budget and even less knowledge. Everything was cheap, from the talent to the props to the film it was recorded on. These folks took themes from the Bible and the Book of Enoch, created a personal theory of what's going on, made a movie about it, and slapped a Christian label on it for yet another zero quality movie that denigrates Christianity. I did watch until the end because it does have an interesting spiritual concept. But even that isn't enough to save or recommend this film. Not even to the 1% that I mentioned above.

Post a Comment

Please login to make a comment

The Watchers: Revelation Reviews



Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

The Strain

LFrog1386 : Excellent ending that makes perfect sense in the grand scheme of things. I reall ...

The Book of Henry

KIPGILLIE : I thoroughly enjoyed this film from beginning to Stevie Nicks over the ending cr ...

American Vandal

augusts1 : T.P.D. ftw! LOL

The Book of Henry

bfraser : Excellent Movie ! Loved it from start to finish , excellent acting by all .

Somewhere Between

heisenberg : Didnt NICO mom just had a heart attack? wow she still can drive a car and made d ...

The Book of Henry

queenbynes : here for maddie ziegler!!

Doctor Foster

dashybl : Love this show. Season 2 is just as good. I was wondering what will they do and ...

More Comments

Support the Site

Tell Us Stuff

Support the Site