gated Lets go Red Sox!
|From:||United States||Add Friend My Playlists My Presents My Friends My Comments||Block User My Favorites Stuff I Watched My Pictures Report User My Reviews|
|Joined:||3 years, 4 months ago|
|Last Access:||4 hours ago|
|Total Points (?):||929|
First of all go check out my playlists.
Lots of different ocean sports
Impressive playlists indeed!...welcoming you as a new friend + 5k.
what do people do to get muted?
Wishing you a wonderful day/week!
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Here's to the next 365 my friend! May all your wishes and dreams come true!!
To all my special friends on PW, have a safe and joyous time with family and friends!
the power of technology, hours into minutes...
+K you have some awesome playlists
+5k for u my friend
Just skidding by to say hello!
Dear Mrs. Jones,
Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behaviour and have been forced to ban him from the store.
Our complaints against your husband Mr. Jones, include, but are not limited to, the list below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras:
1. January 5: Set all the alarm clocks in Homewares to go off at 5- minute intervals.
2. February 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
3. March 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the toilets.
4. April 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, "Code 3 in Homewares. Get on it right away". This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor.
5. May 4: Went to the Customer Service Desk and tried to reserve a pack of biscuits.
6. June 14: Moved a "Caution - Wet Floor" sign to a carpeted area, which resulted in a customer slipping and falling over.
7. August 15: Sat in a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers they could come in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department - to which twenty children obliged.
8. September 3: Darted around the whole store suspiciously while loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
9. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled "Pick me! Pick me!"
10. November 23: Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where the fitting room was.
11. December 2: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, "Hey! There's no toilet paper in here."
12. December 7: Parked his car in the trolley shelter:
Mr. Neil Clark, Store Manager
Have a safe and happy 4th my friends!
Who remembers "The Preamble" like I do? Can you tell me where this .gif originated; I'll give you a hint... "Much a Saturday morning was spent watching these."
+5k for u my friend
+k for your playlist of James Bond
+5 kudos for u my friend
I saw your comment on my discworld playlist.
You recommended truckers but that is a Pratchett story but not discworld, neither is Johnny and the bomb.
Furthermore i tried your link but i got redirected to the mainpage of primewire, so i requested a new page for it to be made.
Ill upload and link asap.
You have a wide range and well rounded playlist...I thought I watched a lot of movies!! Kudos
+5 kudos for u my friend i c they removed ur comments on certain playlists absolute disgrace
+5 Kudos man! I like your playlists, Nice selection.
Make a Post
Support the Site
Site Updates and News
Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.
TruthSeekerYgg : Gonna take a wild guess and say these are the colonists for LV426... especially ...
mbarl002 : That was a hour and a half of my life I shall never get back. I'm pretty good a ...